Our cost effective Class 3 solution
The SolaMAX-3 is a “smart” self-contained lantern capable of ranges up to 3NM covering a variety of applications.
Its lightweight and compact design makes it the ideal self-contained lantern for small marker buoys, docks, marinas and aquaculture sites and provides years of maintenance-free operation. Revolutionary optics and high efficiency solar panels make the SolaMAX-3 even more suitable for northern latitudes and low solar radiation applications.
The “smart” built-in controller allows for full monitoring and control functions via an infrared controller. Historical data can also be downloaded onto a PC for archiving and report generation.
- Options of battery capacity for demanding locations
- Optional GPS synchronisation module
- Available in all IALA approved colours
- 256 user selectable flash characters
- Constant current power source for maximum LED lifetime
- Magnetic On/Off Switch for quick deployment and hassle free storage maintenance check
- User selectable power and flash character settings via an optional IR controller
- Battery test and lantern health check via IR controller
- Features data collection and configuration via a 2-way Infrared port
- Data storage & transfer to a PC via handheld controller