11 5200A Multiparameter Monitoring and Control Instrument
Designed specifically for Aquaculture Systems, the YSI 5200A and AquaManager™ Software integrate process control, alarming, and data management into one product. Simple enough to monitor one tank, powerful enough to manage a full scale farming operation from anywhere in the world. Simultaneously measure dissolved oxygen, pH, conductivity, ORP, salinity and temperature. YSI
Engineered specifically for recirculating aquaculture systems, the YSI 5200A continuous monitor and AquaManager® Software can be used to integrate process control, feeding, alarming, and data management into one product or can be used to simply monitor one tank. Powerful enough to manage a full scale farming operation from anywhere in the world yet simple enough for anyone to use.
Access your facilities water quality data at any time with the AquaViewer App from the App Store or manage your network with AquaManager desktop software.
- Multiparameter monitor: DO, Temperature, Conductivity, pH, ORP, Salinity
- Ethernet TCP/IP or wireless communications
- Event logging records calibrations, high and low conditions and more
- Conditional feed timer with Feed Smart software included
- Networking capability up to 32 instruments per comm port or can be integrated with 5400 Multi DO monitors
- Graphic, backlit LCD - quick, reliable system status checks
- Plug-and-play...easy to install and maintain with user-scalability - no need to hire consultants
- Flexible monitoring and control software
- Email and SMS alarming
Feed Smart software manages food delivery based on user-selectable inputs to manage feed delivery based on number of daily feedings, daily feed weights, total biomass and FCRs, along with parameter control based on water quality values. interfaces with most auto feeders.
AquaManager desktop software provides the ability to instantly see an overview of your facility, manage parameter set points, and conveniently manage data to make informed operation decisions. If you're interested in a continuous monitor for dissolved oxygen, please visit the 5500D (optical dissolved oxygen) or 5400 (galvanic dissolved oxygen) page.
The YSI IOEM and REM expansion modules increase the flexibility and capability of the YSI aquaculture platform when networked with 5200A, 5400 or 5500D instruments. Configure 4 (IOEM-4) or 8 (IOEM-8) analog channels as inputs or outputs for the ability to integrate 3rd party sensors or output from other devices. Outputs can be configured to control pumps, UV systems, analog valves, or send data to SCADA/ PLC systems. REMs (Relay Expansion Module) add relays where needed to control feeders, lighting, heaters, alarming, and more.