122 Interface Meters
Solinst Oil/Water Interface Meters give clear and accurate measurements of product level and thickness in wells and tanks. Determination of both light (floating) non-aqueous phase liquids (LNAPL) and dense (sinking) non-aqueous phase liquids (DNAPL) is quick and easy. The factory-sealed probe is pressure proof (up to 500 psi) and tapes are available in a range of lengths from 30 – 300 m (100 – 1000 ft). The 16 mm (5/8") diameter probe allows easy access through tight spaces and into narrow wells. The probe is designed for use in various monitoring applications.
Accurate, Reliable, Robust
• Designed for rugged field use
• Stable electronics with automatic circuitry testing
• Laser marked flat tape is easy to decontaminate; resists stains
• Tape uses stranded stainless steel and copper coated steel conductors: - high in tensile strength; electrical efficiency - non-stretch; does not corrode
• Sturdy free-standing reel with carrying handle
Laser Marked Flat Tape The flat tape is extremely accurate, traceable to NIST and EU measurement standards. The easy-to-read markings on the 10 mm (3/8") flat tape are permanently laser-marked. The dog bone shaped tape avoids adherence to wet surfaces in wells. It is resistant to most chemicals, and the smooth surface of the tape is easy to decontaminate and easy to handle.
P8 Probe The 122 Interface Meter uses the P8 Probe, which is 16 mm (5/8") in diameter and stainless steel. It is pressure proof, up to 500 psi. The beam is emitted from within a Hydex cone-shaped tip. The tip is protected by an integral stainless steel shield, and is excellent for the vast majority of product monitoring situations.