The WindObserver 75 has been developed for measuring higher wind speeds in extreme weather environments featuring 150 Watts of electrical heating power in the anemometer head. This anemometer has been designed to remain ice free in most freezing weather conditions. The sensor provides data via RS422/RS485 bidirectional link, which allows several units to be networked together and data logged on demand.
With innovative transducer design, this anemometer boasts a very high wind speed range of 0 - 75 m/s (0-168mph) and gives an output status indicating the validity of data, so that you can be confident that the instrument is providing accurate information. With an IP66 rated stainless steel construction, this anemometer meets the stringent performance criteria specified by wind turbine manufacturers, airports, marine, oil and gas production, and meteorological organisations around the world.
- Heating power 7A @ 24VAC or DC (1W/cm²)
- Calibration traceable to NAMAS standards
- 0-75m/s wind speed range
- IP66 rated stainless steel construction
- 0-359° wind direction range (no dead band)
- Optional base mounts/cable exit
- Wind speed accuracy for turbine control ±1% within ±25º of datum
- Averaging/gusts to WMO guidelines
For Specification Click Here