INTEGRATED WITH HYPACK The HydroSurveyor is a system designed to collect bathymetric, water column velocity profile, and acoustic bottom tracking data as part of a hydrographic survey. The two key components of the system are the HydroSurveyor Acoustic Doppler Profiler (ADP®) platform, and the powerful, yet user-friendly, data collection software. With the HydroSurveyor platform, SonTek is able to offer an exclusive 5-beam depth sounding device, with built-in navigation, full water column velocity (currents) profiling, full compensation for speed of sound (with the CastAway-CTD), and integrated positioning solution.
FLEXIBLE AND FAST.
Water sound speed corrections are interpolated in both space and time with the fully integrated CastAway-CTD.
Full water column velocity mapping, 5-beam depth sounding and acoustic bottom tracking (for speed over ground when GPS is lost) provide comprehensive data for a complete solution with a single package.
With built-in automatic data gridding and interpolation, even intricate surveys will not require specialized complex software, saving you time and money.
• Sound speed integration and interpolation (with CastAway-CTD)
• Speed over ground (Acoustic Bottom Tracking)
• 5-beam depth soundings (50° swath)
• Water column velocity (currents) mapping
• Automatic data gridding and interpolation
• 360° compass and two-axis tilt sensor
• Interface for customer-supplied GPS and/or heading sensor
• Upgrade for existing RiverSurveyor M9 systems
• SonTek RTK GPS or DGPS
• Delrin/aluminum boat mount
• Bluetooth/spread spectrum telemetry