LDI ROW Aluminum
Optical non-contact and autonomous
sensor for real-time detection of oil
contamination – UV fluorescence method.
- Model: O-2311A
- Sensitivity: >1 micrometer oil film
- Range: up to 10m above surface (water or ground)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +60 degrees Celsius (-22 to +140 F)
- Enclosure: IP68, Pressurised (Ar) hermetically sealed, weather proof, powder painted, anodised aluminium. Stainless Steel and ATEX Ex d available
- Dimensoins 659 x 83 x 80 mm (25.9 x 3.3 x 3.1 inches)
- Weight 1.7 KG (3.7 lbs)
Power Options: 12 VDC (10V-30V) as standard [other options include 110/220VAC 60/50Hz AC/DC Adapter, solar/battery options available]
- Power Usage: <2 Watt (DC)
- Light Source: Pulsed UV LED
- LED Lifetime: 5 years typical, thereafter, LED replacement
- Output: relay contacts, RS-485, 4-20 mA (as standard)
- Communication Options: RS-232, ethernet/LAN, audio alarm, wireless radio link, WiFi, GSM, custom solution. Optional Adapters Available: Please contact Sale Engineer for additional information.
- User Interface: ROW Configurator for setup and adjustment. ROW Manager for network visualization.
- Warranty: 2-year factory warranty as standard