The Levelogger 5 records highly accurate groundwater and surface water level and temperature measurements. It combines a pressure sensor, temperature detector, 10-year lithium battery,
and datalogger, sealed within a 22 mm x 160 mm (7/8" x 6.3") stainless steel housing with a corrosion-resistant coating baked-on using polymerization technology.
The Levelogger 5 measures absolute pressure using a Hastelloy® pressure sensor, offering high resolution and an accuracy of 0.05% FS. Readings are stable in extreme pressure and temperature conditions. The Hastelloy sensor can withstand 2 times over-pressure without permanent damage. Combined with the durable coating inside and out, the Levelogger 5 has high corrosion and abrasion resistance in harsh environments.
The Levelogger 5 uses a Faraday cage design, which protects against power surges or electrical spikes caused by lightning. Its durable maintenance-free design, high accuracy and stability, make the Levelogger 5 the most reliable instrument for long-term, continuous water level recording.
- Increased stability for communication: single-eye optical interface—easier to clean, more scratch resistant
- Increased memory: 150,000 sets of data
- Stronger, more robust design: double o-ring seals for increased leakage protection
- Better thermistor sensitivity: upgraded platinum RTD
- Superior protection in harsh environments: corrosion and abrasion resistant coating—inside and out
- Enhanced Levelogger Software: improved Diagnostic Utility for more proactive user “self-tests”