Ideal for adding AIS or satellite monitoring
The Nova-65 SC features unique and proprietary optics which provide a 360° beam at 5°, 10°, 20° or 30° vertical divergence. Utilizing a highly efficient compact lens, the Nova-65 SC is engineered to utilize the advanced and cost-effective technology of LEDs.
Solar modules and high-grade batteries are housed in a compact self-contained marine lantern, designed for low maintenance with a projected service life of 10 years before any significant maintenance is needed. The 5° and 10° divergence lenses are ideal for fixed or floating aids to navigation while the 20° or 30° lens provides exceptional performance on buoys. The 5° lens can be used to meet specific needs that require a much longer range while still using a minimal amount of power.
- User selectable power setting for visual range
- Photovoltaic system sized for demanding locations
- SignalView software to program user options
- Temperature compensated LED drive circuits ensure uniform brightness with ambient temperature change
- Availability in all IALA approved colors
- Constant current power source for maximum LED lifetime
- Optional GPS synchronisation module
- Optional GSM and Satellite monitoring
- Optional AIS AtoN module for message 21and monitoring via message 6
- 256 user selectable flash characters
- Full monitor and control capability
- Optional 5°, 10°, 20° or 30° lens