The single-point SEAGUARD® RCM series is a completely new generation of current meters based on the SEAGUARD® datalogger platform and the ZPulse® multi-frequency Doppler Current Sensor (DCS).
SEAGUARD® Products are based on modern technology and are the basic modules of our underwater observatory. They may be used as a multi-parameter instrument in the sea and in freshwater and feature a modular plug-and-play architecture.
The new single-point, Recording Current Meter(RCM) series featuring the new ZPulse™, multi-frequency Doppler Current Sensor and CANBus based AiCap smart sensor technology.
Seaguard RCM Advantages:
- Large storage capacity on SD card
- Down to 2 second recording interval
- Up to 4 Analog sensor input (0-5V)
- For use in sea and fresh water
- Low current drain
- SEAGUARD® Studio visualization software included
- Real-Time XML Output included in high power version
- Broadband ZPulse® multi-frequency technology reduces power
- consumption and improves quality
- Smart sensor topology based on a reliable CANbus interface (AiCaP)
- Windows CE based datalogger with color touch panel for local configuration
- 300 m, 3000 m and 6000 meter versions
- SeaGuard RCM SW - Depth rating max 300m
- SeaGuard RCM IW - Depth rating max 3000m
- SeaGuard RCM DW - Depth rating max 6000m
Each platform may be equipped with a wide range of optional smart sensors, such as temperature, conductivity, pressure, turbidity and oxygen. Different mooring and battery solutions are also available.