The next generation sensor and instrument HUB for Ocean, Lake, Reservoir, Estuary and River Hydrometric stations.
Monitoring water and weather conditions is essential in many operations and the SmartGuard node is well suited for stand-alone stations powered by battery and solar power utilizing wireless real-time data communication.
Designed for ease of integration of new and existing sensor technologies into a single Aanderaa observatory node with modern self-describing XML data output formats.
SmartGuard interfaces with all Aanderaa atmospheric and in water sensors, along with most 3rd party sensors.
- Great flexibility: Basic-Extended-Full versions handle air and water sensors
- Flexible easy configuration and setup using PC software
- Fully integrated with Aanderaa real-time system
- Full AiCaP Bus compatibility, including 150 m string with up to 25 sensors
- Plug-n-play Aanderaa Smart sensor interfaces: O2, Conductivity, Temperature, Pressure, Water Level, Tide and Current
- AADI SR10 and VR22 meteorological sensor interfaces: Wind speed and direction, Temperature, RH, Visibility, Air Pressure and more
- Interfaces for most 3rd party RS-232/RS-422 sensors, analog sensors, digital sensors
- XML data records with complete metadata; traceable and with status info on individual parameters
- Large onboard data storage capacity on a removable SD memory card
- External power supply 12- 30V internally regulated
- Up to 6 double ended analog sensor input (0-5V, 24 bit)
- Individual power control for attached sensors
- Low power consumption
- RS-232 communication port with controlled power supply for communication equipment
- Easy readable display and 6 key operator panel