The industry standard from 4 to 7NM
Tideland Signal has combined its proven solar module and battery self-contained package with the rugged and optically superior Nova-65 LED Lantern. This combination provides a low maintenance and longer range signal lantern, called SolaNOVA-65.
Lantern Range: 4 to 7NM
The SolaNOVA-65 is capable of ranges in excess of 6NM covering a variety of fixed applications. In addition, four vertical divergence options of 5°, 10°, 20° and 30° make it the ideal lantern for fixed structures or buoy applications. Revolutionary optics/Solar power system greatly increase efficiency making the SolaNOVA-65 suitable for northern and low solar radiation applications.
- User selectable power setting for visual range
- Battery test and charge mode selection without opening the lantern housing (QuickCheck)
- Seasonal shutdown
- Photovoltaic system sized for demanding locations
- SignalView software to program user options
- Temperature compensated LED drive circuits ensure uniform brightness with ambient temperature change
- Availability in all IALA approved colours shown here in IALA approved red
- Optional GPS synchronisation module
- 256 user selectable flash characters
- Full monitor and control capability
- Vertical divergence options of 5°, 10°, 20°, and 30°