The Gill WindObserver 65 is a precision, solid-state ultrasonic anemometer providing wind speed and direction data via 1 digital and 3 optional analogue outputs and features an IP66 rated stainless steel housing, which is particularly suitable for use in salt-water environments.
Offering a high wind speed measurement range, this anemometer has an optional de-icing system enabling the sensor to operate effectively in environmental conditions experienced at high altitude or at sea and is recommended for use in aviation, marine and offshore applications.
- Precision Ultrasonic Anemometer
- Optional de-icing system
- 0-65m/s Wind Speed
- IP66 rated stainless steel construction
- 0-359° Wind Direction
- Optional base mounts/cable exit
- Free data logging software
- Averaging/gusts to WMO guidelines
For Specification Click Here